Why These Top Productivity Hacks Lead To Happiness & Success (Join The 7%)

So you’ve heard me talk a lot about time management and productivity hacks in the past. But never in as much detail as you’re about to see here. I felt the need to make this latest video on productivity hacks after reading of a global ‘’happiness survey’’ that reported – only 7% of people in the world are… …extremely happy. And the reason the other 93% aren’t happy? From personal experience, I’d say it’s because they spend too much time and energy focused on things beyond their control. ‘’Happiness and freedom begin with a clear understanding of one principle. Some things are within your control and some things are not’’ – Epictetus This is why time management, discipline, and productivity hacks are so important in our day-to-day lives. In this video, I cover how to really drill down into the 3 core areas of your life where productivity hacks can be leveraged. Then I explain why the old and famous 80/20 Pareto principle is no-longer good enough in 2020.

Click here to watch my latest video.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *